These numbers represent the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Additional pay could include cash bonus, commission, tips, and profit sharing. The “Most Likely Range” represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role. As the AWS cloud is used to support applications on the web, they must function efficiently throughout the day.
Must have proven experience with cloud operational methodologies for supporting cloud operations and sustainment. It’s literally a call center and you’ll be degraded to a customer service agent. Site reliability engineers are the bridge between IT and Development teams who are tasked with problem-solving and… This can be used to run automated tests, build out a new application in order to learn how to troubleshoot it better, and even try to simulate problems experienced by customers. Needed.You will also be provided with a base salary up to $90,000 and there is a general annual bonus scheme, that is up to 20%.
Active jobs with salaries
The top paying industry for an Aws Cloud Support Engineer in United States is Information Technology with a median total pay of $183,282. There may be multiple reasons for pay differences – one of which is a small number of salaries submitted per job. If you want to understand the kind of questions AWS asks in tech interviews, check out 100+ AWS Interview Questions for Tech Interview Preparation. As a cloud engineer, you’ll need to be someone who is attentive to detail and has a knack for problem-solving under pressure. At IK, you get the unique opportunity to learn from expert instructors who are hiring managers and tech leads at Google, Facebook, Apple, and other top Silicon Valley tech companies.
- Additionally, you should haveexperience in several tech tools and platformslike Hadoop, Kafka, Kubernetes, Redshift, Scala, Spark, and SQL.
- There will also be situational questions to assess your leadership skills and behavioural aspects of your personality.
- For instance, a cloud engineer in the United States can earn an annual average of $126,397, according to Indeed.
- OS questions will focus on OOPS, fundamentals of Operating systems.
- Candor Financial LLC’s internet-based advisory services are designed to assist clients in achieving discrete financial goals.
Add your salary anonymously in less than 60 seconds and continue exploring all the data.
Getting Started with AI in the Cloud
The national average salary for an AWS Cloud Support Engineer is $90,268 per year in United States. Filter by location to see an AWS Cloud Support Engineer salaries in your area.
Expect a good number of questions on arrays, stacks, and linked lists. Be prepared to write algorithms involving these data structure types. Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs. SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers. SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired.
Provide world-class support for our services and features.
For more details, see Form CRS and Wrap Fee Program Brochure. If you are thinking of becoming an AWS Cloud Support Engineer or planning the next step in your career, find details about the role, the career path and salary trajectory of an AWS Cloud Support Engineer.
How much does an l5 make at AWS?
The estimated base pay is $154,339 per year. The estimated additional pay is $152,066 per year. Additional pay could include bonus, stock, commission, profit sharing or tips. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role.
Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines. The seven-course program gives you access to over 40 in-demand skills and more than 25 services, delivered by more than 60 instructor-led online classes. After you have completed all the prerequisites, you will earn your master’s certificate, showing any prospective employer that you have all of the tools and knowledge needed to do the job. Cybersecurity aws cloud engineer is a major concern these days; consequently, cloud engineers should have some cybersecurity skills in their toolbox. According to McAfee,40 percent of IT professionals have stalled their cloud migration projects over security concerns and a lack of cybersecurity expertise. OS questions will focus on OOPS, fundamentals of Operating systems. Topics like sockets, memory models and threads are very likely to be asked.
All AWS cloud support engineers usually own and maintain them. You will act as the ‘Cloud Ambassador’ across all the cloud products, arming customers with the required tools & tactics to get the most out of their Product and Support investment. We are looking for people who enjoy solving problems, working with customers, and that have technical backgrounds from a variety of different fields. Our business is centered around people and technology and you will have the ability to make a direct impact on customer success. The estimated total pay for a AWS Cloud Support Engineer is $131,353 per year in the United States area, with an average salary of $90,268 per year.
- Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create …
- Their job is to micromanage you and to constantly tell everyone to “go available “ and take calls and chats.
- Providing first/second level cloud environment support; Providing on call support for Production cloud Environments.; Focused Certification .
- The average aws support engineer salary in the USA is $107,500 per year or $51.68 per hour.
- Needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.
- Launched in 2006, it includes a combination of Infrastructure-as-a-Service , Platform-as-a-Service , and Software-as-a-Service offerings—175 full-featured services in all.